BibliASPA’s Refugee Programs offer for free:
- Program of Portuguese Language and Brazilian Culture for Refugees
- Training courses on gastronomy, computing and other specialties;
- Feeding (sometimes, the only meal a refugee has during that day);
- Transportation for refugees;
- Course materials;
- Campaigns for collecting clothes, hygiene products, food, etc;
- Support for placement in the labor market;
- Translation and support to regularize documents;
- Legal aid;
- Psychological assistance;
- Referral and/or escort interpreting in doctor’s appointments, visits to government agencies, etc.
- Socialization area.
Find out more in the following pages and take part in this initiative!